Dry Eye General Details
- designed for low power consumption allowing for many hours of use
- (typical current drain below 500 milliamperes)
- temperature control via potentiometer
- LED indicates power intensity, and will not illuminate if polarity from battery is reversed
- power source should be 12 volt D.C. - 7.2 amp/hr (rechargable gel-cell battery is recommended)
- power cord end has quick connectors that are color coded to eliminate any connection confusion to battery
- Velcro fasteners are supplied for attaching control unit to secure surface.
- utilizes the principal of "every eyepiece having its own heater loop"
- custom applications supported - binoculars, cameras, etc.